Hi! I was nominated from Light4theLord at her blog Dolls N’ All! So lets start!
1. Post a photostory (it can be short) that includes things that are miniature for dolls, like above. That means it has to be something miniature x2 for us!
2. Answer five basic questions (below)
3. Answer and ask two other questions that you make up.
4. Nominate the other five doll bloggers!
If you get nominated twice, just do it… or you don’t have to and just tell the person that nominated you. Enjoy!
Okay! Lets do this!
Sorry. But I had the pictures for the photostory, but I can’t find them now! I’m SO SORRY for breaking the rules that I’m not posting it. ;( Please forgive me! I hope that’s fine. Please post a photostory if you are nominated and don’t do a kaitlynrh1! 😛
Here’s the five basic questions:
How old were you when you got your first AG doll, and who was it?
Ummm…. I was 10 I believe! And it was Maggie!
Which three dolls would you get next, even if they’ve been archived?
Um, I would love to get Lea Clark, Caroline, and Truly Me #24.!
How long have you been doll blogging?
Why did you start a doll blog?
I just wanted to share my dolls with you guys, and I thought it would be so fun to start a blog! And it is! ❤
How are your dolls ‘related’ on your blog? (sisters, not related, cousins, friends, etc._
Ummm…. I guess they would be adopted sisters!
Here are her two questions!
This or That: photostories or photoshoots
What’s your favorite thing on a blog (or, what should I put on mine!)?
I love the pictures and crafts the most!
Here are my two questions!
What do you like more – dolls with curly hair or straight hair?
And what is your favorite doll?
Now for the nominees!
- Gracie at Smile and Craft AG
- adollableag AG at Adollable AG
- Miri at Small Dolls Big Hearts
- American Girl Doll Artist at Small Dolls in a Big World
- Meg & Michelle from CDNotebook at Canadian Doll Notebook
I hope you enjoyed this award! Thank you Light4theLord again!