Hi, guys! Kiki nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award, so thank you Kiki! Here is the link to her blog: Kiki Through the Looking-Glass . Also, if you have nominated me for an award I would have posted it by now but I can’t find them in my Reader. 😦 So sorry about that. Anyways, let’s get on with the post!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
Continue reading “Blogger Recognition Award!!!”
Hi, again! 😛 You are probable wondering what I got for Christmas. Well, in this post I will be showing you!
One of the first things I got was this doll table with two chairs! But the cool thing about it is that it can also be made into a lemonade stand! Continue reading “Christmas Haul!”
Hi, guys! And merry late Christmas!!!!! So, I’ll be doing a photostory of my dolls on Christmas. I hope you will enjoy it!
P.S. Sorry if there are some writing mistakes, writing stories isn’t my favorite. 😉
It was Christmas eve and the dolls were finishing up their dinner. “Kit are you almost done?” asked Gabby. “Yes.” “Okay good, because I’m dying to find out what I got!” Continue reading “A Doll Christmas (A Photostory)”