Hey! And welcome to the first post of Camp Crafters! For the first week Isabel will be doing a “crafts around the world” theme. Here is the link to her blogs: Sew Sweet Dollies & Authors Press . If you want to print out a registration form, here is the link: Camp Crafters Schedule . Let’s get on with the post!
“Hello! It is I, Lady Josephina-I mean, Sir Joseph, here to teach you how to make a hat just like mine! It’s very simple, and it’ll have your doll looking like a proper British gentlemen in no time.”
1. Take a piece of construction paper and wrap it around your doll’s head. Cut accordingly.
2. Hot glue/regular the paper into a cylinder that fires your dolls head.
3. Trace the top of the paper cylinder onto a piece of construction paper the same color. Glue that to the top of the paper cylinder.
4. Trace the bottom of the paper cylinder. Draw another circle, about an inch and half wide, around the smaller circle. Cut out the inner circle.
5. Glue the donut shape to the bottom of the paper cylinder.
6. Tie ribbon or lace around the bottom of the hat, above the brim (optional).
Tada! You’re done!
“Savvy and I are going on a ride to meet my friend, Lady Bailey.”
“There she is! Hello, Lady Bailey!” “Hello, Sir Joseph!”
“Why, Sir Joseph, your hat is positively dashing.” “Why thank you, Lady Bailey! I quite agree.”
“Your lace cap is rather admirable as well, I must admit.” “Why Sir Joseph, you flatter me.”
“Thanks for reading! We hope you enjoyed the craft. Goodbye!”
See you tomorrow!
What did you think of the craft? Please leave a comment down bellow. Also, if you have made this craft, you can email me three pictures and a few sentences with your name and your blog name (if you have one). My email address is, firstname.lastname@example.org . And I will be posting them at the end of the week on my blog. Thank you Isabel for doing this week in Camp Crafters! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s craft, bye!
Isabel & kaitlynrh1